Why not join our Charity Lottery now?
We are proud to have over 30,000 people playing our Lottery, which is growing week by week thanks to your support.
- Play for just £1 per lucky number per week
- You can have a maximum of 20 entries (£20 a week)
- First prize: £1350
- Second and third prizes: £135
- Ten further prizes: £50
- Average of 70p in the £1 donated back to the Charity from each membership
- 2013 sales equated to £1.35 million and over £900,000 was donated back
- Less than 30p in the £1 is used for the prize fund, and overheads.
How to join
- Download our Lottery form
- Ring us for a form - 01392 469886
- At one of our cash agents, near you. Click here to find out where your nearest agent is
- Sign up via one of our canvassers, who are regularly out and about
- At one of our charity shops
How to pay
- Standing order - monthly, quarterly, six-monthly or annually. This is our preferred method of payment as it keeps our administration charges down, meaning more money donated back to the Charity
- Cheque six-monthly or annually
- Weekly at an agent local to you?
We have a fantastic team of canvassers. Click here to find out more about the team.
They sign up people to the Lottery both door to door and by promotions via local stores and supermarkets.
Our assurance to you
We are members of various governing and statutory bodies which ensure that we follow correct gambling procedures and protect you as members, as well as those who may be vulnerable. These are the organisations that we belong to. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by phone on 01392 469886 or email us.
Read our Rules of Play
Lottery promoted by Devon Air Ambulance Trust registered with the Gambling Commission Number: 000-0005032-N-308657-001. Responsible person: Caroline Creer