Why not join our Charity Lottery today?
Our "You flutter, We fly" in-house Lottery has grown from strength to strength since we started back in September 2001. So proud to now have over 38,000 playing members in our weekly draw which has raised over £15 million over the years! We couldn't have done this without the support of our fantastic weekly members! You can:
- Play for just £1 per lucky number per week
- Have a maximum of 20 entries (£20 a week)
- Win our first prize of £1350
- Second and third prizes of £135
- Plus ten further prizes: £50
- On average 75p in the £1 is donated back to the Charity from each membership with the remainder covering prizes and overheads
- In 2016 our sales equated to £1.9m
How to join
- Download our Lottery form
- Ring us for a form on 01392 469886
- At one of our cash agents, near you. Click here to find out where your nearest agent is
- Pop into one of our 18 charity shops
- Sign up via one of our canvassers, who are regularly out and about
How to pay
You can choose from the following options to suit you...
- NEW! Direct debit - monthly, quarterly or annually. This is our preferred method of payment as it keeps our administration charges down, meaning more money donated back to the Charity. Please download the lottery form above or email our lottery team
- Cheque six-monthly or annually
- Weekly at either one of our 18 Charity shops or a local agent to you
We have a fantastic team of canvassers who are out and about at various supermarkets and small outlets across Devon.
Click here to find out more about the team.
If you have met our team and have any feedback or comments we would love to hear from you, please email or phone on 01392 466666.
We do not promote our Lottery door to door.
Our assurance to you
We are registered with the Gambling Commission and members of the Lotteries Council. We are committed to promoting a responsible approach to gambling. We follow correct gambling procedures and protect you as members, as well as those who may be vulnerable. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by phone on 01392 469886 or email us.
Read our Rules of Play
Lottery promoted by Devon Air Ambulance Trust registered with the Gambling Commission Number: 000-0005032-N-308657-001. Responsible person: C Creer. Charity No. 1077998
It is illegal for individuals under the age of 16 to enter into our weekly Lottery