Sponsorship Opportunities for Businesses
A great way for businesses to support Devon Air Ambulance is through sponsorship. This provides a mutual benefit to both our sponsor and Devon Air Ambulance; Corporate sponsorship keeps our costs down and enables us to raise further funds whilst being a great platform for your brand promotion.
In return for your sponsorship we will provide:
- Press release* announcing start of sponsorship
- Press releases* throughout relationship; ie promoting any events being held and up-dates
- Mention in all press releases* related to the sponsored item
- Inclusion of your logo on all promotional material** relating to the sponsored item
- Promotion of your businesses sponsorship via social media
- Photo opportunities (possibly with one of our helicopters)
- Mention in one of our quarterly Businesses on Board newsletters which is emailed to all of our business supporters
- Inclusion in the Business on Board section of our Helipad magazine
- Increased company branding opportunity with the inclusion of your company logo on the DAA website homepage with link to the page of choice on your website
- When sponsoring an event the opportunity to display your banner at the event and/or have a stand***
*As well as distributed to local press all press releases are promoted via the news section of our website and social media.
**subject to printing deadlines.
***dependent on licensing restrictions.
Below is a list of current sponsorship opportunities available, if your business would like more information about any of these opportunities please email Tracy
Current Sponsorship Opportunities:
'What's On 2017'
Our What's On guide is a handy A6, 22 page, booklet promoting all the DAA events happening throughout the year as well as all the county based shows we will be attending.
We distribute our What's On guide through all 18 of our shops as well as at all events we attend.
Sponsor our What's On 2017 and have your company name and logo on 3500 copies distributed throughout Devon.
For more information please email Caroline.
09.07.17 Motorcyle Ride Out
It is anticipated that over 1000 bikers will join us to support Devon Air Ambulance for our 12th Motorcycle Ride Out.
This is one of the great annual events in the bikers’ calendar and will see the procession of motorbikes follow an approximate 80 mile route through Devon, starting from Trago Mills, Newton Abbot, before ending with an afternoon of live entertainment at The Den, Teignmouth.
Part-sponsorship opportunities for this event still available!
Say it with silver - 25 years of service
On 27 August 2017 DAA will be celebrating 25 years of service to the county. We have launched our 'say it with silver' campaign, looking for anyone celebrating a 25th to pledge their support to raise funds for the Charity.
We will also be holding a celebratory event on 9 September 2017. This will be an event for all the family so be sure to save the date. We are currently seeking business sponsorship for this event and are open to ideas, so if your business has something they could contribute please get in touch.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities for this event please email Helena.
24.09.17 Dragon Boat Festival
Our Dragon Boat Festival has received such great support from local businesses over the past three years and since 2014 the event has raised nearly £40,000 for the Charity, with funds still coming in!
Teams race head to head throughout the day and the event wraps up at 4pm with an awards ceremony; the teams that place third and second receive bronze and gold medals respectively and the winning team are awarded with gold medals and a trophy.
If your business would be interested to sponsor the event please download our sponsor pack for full details.
Throughout the year we have a number of sponsorship opportunities available, so please keep checking for an opportunity that would suit your business.