Remember Us In Your Will
Leaving a gift really does mean a lot
Leaving a gift in a Will is one of those subjects many people find it hard to talk about.
However it's really easy and can give much peace of mind to your family and friends, knowing they know your wishes.
- It's a fantastic way to celebrate your life and ensure that an essential lifesaving service is available for generations to come
- All gifts and legacies left to registered charities are free from Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax. You can help others by leaving a lasting legacy - and save Tax - by leaving us a gift
- Legacies and donations are essential in order to maintain and improve the essential service
- A wonderful opportunity to do something positive in your lifetime to make an invaluable contribution to our work in the future.
We understand we only receive this special donation because of someone's loss. We do understand and endeavour to deal with these sorts of donations and the families making them with sensitivity, care and compassion.
There are several different ways you can support your Air Ambulance in your Will:
After making provision for your family and friends, you leave a proportion of your estate, to the Devon Air Ambulance Trust.
By leaving a specific amount as a cash donation to our charity.
A Gift in Kind
Bequeath a gift of property, shares, jewellery or any other items you may wish to leave to our charity.
How to make a Will
We recommend you visit a solicitor, in order to make a Will or make an amendment to your existing Will. If you simply want to add on a legacy, this could be done by drawing up what is known as a Codicil. This is then simply kept with the original copy of your Will. Your Solicitor will request the following information from you:
- Name of the Charity: Devon Air Ambulance Trust
- Charity's Address: 5 Sandpiper Court, Harrington Lane, Exeter, EX4 8NS
- Charity's Registration Number: Registered Charity No: 1077998
Family flowers only
We have found more and more mourners are asked to make a donation to the deceased's favourite charity instead of buying flowers. This is a fantastic way to honour the memory of a loved one and make a huge difference to us at the same time.
Pictured above is Ann Ralli, with her son Glynn and daughter Antonia and grandchildren. Ann is our founder and set up the Charity. Check out our timeline to find out more. She has truly left a lasting gift for every single person in Devon. Please help us continue.