Businesses On Board
Business support is an essential and integral part of our fundraising mix. This takes many number of forms, from supporting us as a 'charity of the year' or match funding employees' own fundraising activities, to sponsorship of events, donations of gifts in kind, raffle prizes or pro bono professional services.
We enjoy learning about the companies and individuals that support us. It's all about building relationships and cementing partnerships, not only for the now but for the future too.
There's lots that we can do in order to ensure that it's a winning relationship, not only raising funds for the Charity but also enabling us to raise the profile of our service and the company or organisation the partnership is with.
Examples of what we can do for the businesses that support us include:
- Press release announcing start of partnership
- Press releases throughout relationship; ie promoting any events being held and up-dates
- These releases are also promoted via our news section on our website and via social media
- Photo opportunities (possibly with one of our helicopters) - again shared via social media
- Mention in one of our Businesses on Board newsletter, produced currently every quarter. We also like to send this e-newsletter to all of our business supporters
- Feature in the business support boxes at the bottom of our homepage - featuring your logo, as well as a url link through to the page of choice on your website
- Poster design and printing (up to a maximum of 20) for your event
- Publicity of your events via social media and local press (if applicable)
Pictured above is Allianz at our Eaglescott Airbase; as a national company they are now in their second year of supporting all Air Ambulances in the country. In July 2016 they arranged 'The Allianz Air Ambulance 600 Challenge', walking from Cornwall to London and visiting 15 air ambulance stations in the Midlands and Southern region over six days, with participants walking 'legs' of between 12 and 18 miles in a continuous relay style, with some legs walked through the night. Allianz smashed their fundraising target and raised over £15,000.