It's been another busy Christmas period (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day) for your Devon Air Ambulances…..
• 10 jobs
• 1 job stood down
• 2 patients treated on scene
• 7 patients conveyed
• 6 medical related ie heart/cardiac/fits
• 1 trauma related – fall
• One trip to Bristol Children’s Hospital (on Christmas Eve) with poorly baby girl
• We airlifted five male patients including one elderly
• We airlifted two female patients; one baby and one elderly
Thanks to Sam Whitfield for this great photo, which he took at Marjons, Plymouth.