Skip to main content

Missions flown

Telephone: +44 (0)1392 466 666

Not just charity shops - our roots in the community!

I am so proud of our shops.  My role as Retail Manager, supporting and developing Devon Air Ambulances’ 11 shops all over Devon, is rewarding, occasionally challenging and always diverse.

Our shops are a great way of staying in touch with our supporters and volunteers.  Even in the current climate, we have had a great year thanks to plenty of donations and lots of regular shoppers.

With more and more donors signing up for Gift Aid on their unwanted goods we have generated a staggering £40,000 rebate from the tax man this year.  Amazing!

Good stock is of great value but, thanks to an excellent partnership with our rag merchant, we are able to recycle almost everything we receive even if it does not sell.  Mind you, there have been one or two items that we’ve been completely flummoxed by, including a glass eye with a special tool for removal.

Now is an ideal time to clear a bit of space at home, particularly in the wardrobes and the kids’ bedrooms, to make way for Christmas gifts and sales bargains.  Just remember to check the pockets before you hand over your old jackets!  We look forward to seeing you soon.

Martin Bell

Pictured left to right Michelle Southcott (Cowick St Shop Manager), Martin Bell (Retail Manager) and James Sydney (Volunteer via Job Centre Partnership)

find the top sale ugg slippers cyber monday deals food sale online 2014

find the top sale ugg slippers cyber monday deals food sale online 2014 says: November 28th, 2014 at 8:14 am

Materials and production throughout The state of michigan - - high heels simply leaves without bon voyage find the top sale ugg slippers cyber monday deals food sale online 2014 http://printequipltd.com/wp-content/black-ugg-boots-cyber-monday/nabvnnki-p-337.html
nike free bionic woman

nike free bionic woman says: December 6th, 2014 at 4:24 am

Hey there are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
moncler online shop ?sterreich 223522

moncler online shop ?sterreich 223522 says: February 20th, 2015 at 11:56 am

hogan interactive catalogo 035055 MAC Makeup Foundation 521553 moncler coats for women 103512 peuterey giubbotto donna 401043 balenciaga lyon 402052 old fashioned paper straws 503011 moncler online shop ?sterreich 223522 [url=http://www.cga.co.za/blog/cheapmonclerjackets/moncler_online_shop_?sterreich_223522.asp]moncler online shop ?sterreich 223522[/url]
M??s reciente New Balance Uomo Nero 574 Jogging

M??s reciente New Balance Uomo Nero 574 Jogging says: July 7th, 2015 at 2:14 am

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Bello Toms Formazione Glitter Donna Blu

Bello Toms Formazione Glitter Donna Blu says: July 7th, 2015 at 10:06 am

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?
Top vendita New Balance   Bianco  Uomo  Jogging

Top vendita New Balance Bianco Uomo Jogging says: July 7th, 2015 at 11:29 am

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.
home

home says: December 1st, 2016 at 4:37 am

mgjoaivxeorztevplvidllwktnbkj
home

home says: December 7th, 2016 at 7:54 am

awgwhmoaqadhmfyngvgevzvokz
home

home says: December 8th, 2016 at 4:15 am

aizfwtdzgtkndwmlblusau

Site Survey

Please help us to improve our website.
Would you like to answer a quick survey?